- A deposit of £100.00 is required when making your booking. This is non-refundable in the event of you cancelling.
- If you cancel with less than 7 days to go before the event we will charge you 80% of the quoted price.
Equal Opportunities Policy:
- Ladybirds Mobile Crèche operates an equal opportunities policy. No child shall be excluded on the grounds of race, sex, religion or disability
- Our team are also employed on the same principles
- Any child who is continually disruptive, in such a way as to prevent the other children from enjoying the facilities safely will have to be returned to by their parents. This is in the extreme case where the staff have tried various methods to manage the child's behaviour and these methods have failed.
- Ladybirds do not use any form of punishment. Any behavioural issues are dealt with by distraction or discussion.
Health and Safety:
- We visit the venue beforehand and check the room for safety. We review the fire procedures, check the doors, exits and windows. The room is checked for all hazards.
- On the day electric sockets are covered and hazardous objects moved out of the way.
- Parents have to complete a child profile on arrival so we have all the details about the child, e.g. any special needs or allergies.
- All of our equipment is checked regularly and conforms to British Standards.
- We have a number of first aiders on our team and we always carry a first aid kit.
- If a child is to receive medication during their time with us.
Food and Drink:
- We provide water or low sugar squash drinks and ask parents permission to give this to their child. We do not provide milk - this must be prepared and provided by the parents.
- Any food must be provided either by parents or event caterers, and it is up to the parents/hosts to check the standard of the food/kitchen that is provided.
- All of our team are CRB checked.
- We do not allow any other adults into the crèche apart from the parents or hosts.
- The children will only be released to parents or to a nominated person who has been identified by parents.